Made for each other, this bag and shawl use the same yarn in two different ways, creating textures that complement one another perfectly. The bright colors make this a great combo for spring or summer nights that still hold a bit of a chill.
- Two for One Purse and Shawl Weaving Pattern for Rigid Heddle Loom, Little Looms Summer 2017
- Zippered Clear Plastic Project Bag with Sheep Thrills Logo
- Estrella, Trendsetter Yarn (70% Cotton, 15% Viscose, 15% Polyamide) 125 yds, Color 2207 Kiwi, 284 yds Total
- Cin Cin, Trendsetter Yarns (50% Viscose, 25% Cotton, 20% Acrylic, 5% Poly) 80 yds, Color 502 Apple Pie, 110 yds Total
- Estrella, Color 2207 Kiwi, 320 yd
- 2 skeins Autumn Wind, Trendsetter Yarn (90% Cotton, 10% Cashmere) 175 yds, Color 28 Lemon Lime, 170 yds (includes amount for tassels and cord)
You'll Need (Not Included in Kit):For Shawl:
- Estrella, (70% Cotton, 15% Viscose, 15% Polyamide) 125 yds, Color 2207 Kiwi, 70 yd
- Rigid Heddle Loom 20"
- 7.5 or 8 Dent Heddle
- Liquid Seam Sealant such as Fray Check
- Rigid Heddle Loom 8" (can use 20" loom for bag)
- 12 or 12 1/2 Dent Heddle